Regenerative braking or a kinetic energy recovery system (KERS) do existing on some electric bicycles; however, these systems currently have the drawback of increased weight, complexity and cost, and the amount of energy recovered is usually less than 10%. Technology keeps progressing and we may be able to offer regenerative braking in the future.
Articles in this section
- 12V Power Supply for Charging
- Gocycle G3 Battery - PSDS and Data Sheets
- Power Save Mode
- Do I need to remove the battery to charge it?
- Battery compatibility
- Where do I buy a new battery?
- How do I know how much power is left in the battery?
- Can the battery be recharged during use or riding?
- How much will Gocycle cost to charge?
- How much will Gocycle cost for a 30-mile commute with relaxed pedalling input?