The Gocycle Integrated Light kit includes a front light, rear light and mounting brackets. The integrated light is powered by the Gocycle internal battery.
Installing the Front Light Bracket
The Gocycle may have a light bracket holder preinstalled under the fork boot.
- Slide the quick fit light bracket into the bracket holder and tighten the bolt using a 4mm hex key.
If the Gocycle does not have the light bracket holder installed the front light bracket will need to be used. To install the front light bracket;
- First remove the mudguard bolts using a 4mm hex key.
- Remove the two 3mm hex head bolt bolts from the cap. Only lift the fork boot as shown in the video. Do not pull apart as this could rip the boot.
- Remove the cap.
- The Front light cable fits in the slot in the bracket.
- Reinsert and tighten the two 3mm hex head bolts to secure the front light bracket and the two mudguard bolts.
Installing the Front Light
- Mount the front light on the right side of the bracket.
- Set the desired angle of the front light and tighten the two screws using T20 Torx.
- Plug in the front light and tuck the cable and connectors under the fork boot.
- Push the cable into the slot in the top of the bracket to hide the cable.
Installing the Rear Light
The rear light cables will be under a cable cover at the rear of the Gocycle, between the Battery Cap and the Shock Tube.
- Remove the cable cover and pull the cables out from behind the strut. If your Gocycle does not have a cable cover the rear light cable will be inside the frame trim.
- Thread the two connectors through the frame trim and reinstall the frame trim.
- Remove the M5 nut and spring washer from the rear light. Align the rear light and the rear light bracket. Install the spring washer and M5 nut and tighten using an 8mm spanner.
- Thread the cable through the rear of the Rear Light Bracket.
- The cable with the red cover is positive and needs to be plugged into the positive terminal of the rear light.
- The plain black cable is negative and has to be plugged into the opposite terminal of the rear light.
- The rear light bracket will attach to the lockshock mount with a ‘click’.
Depending on the regulations in your region you may be necessary to install the supplied wide angle reflector
Use the switch behind the front light to turn on and off the integrated light kit. This switch controls both front and rear lights.
Do you need lights for your Gocycle?