The Gocycle Docking Station is a travel case that has been designed to store, transport and protect a Gocycle G2, G3, G3C and GS when not in use. It is not designed for shipping, or for air travel.
The Gocycle Docking Station is not compatible with the G1, G3+, GX, GXi, G4, G4i or G4i+
Fitting the Gocycle to the Docking Station
Step 1 - Remove the wheels
- Remove the PitstopWheels from the Gocycle.
Step 2 - The Half Fold.
- Press down on the saddle to compress the Lockshock and remove the Lockshock pin.
- Hold the Gocycle by the saddle and handlebars to fold the Cleandrive under the frame.
- Place the Gocycle into the Docking Station motor first, then align the crank arms to their holders.
Step 3 - Place the Gocycle on the Docking Station
- Tighten the screw on the Docking Station to hold the Gocycle in place.
- Loosen and remove the stem quick release and fold the handlebars.
- Fold the pedals
- Put the Seatpost to its lowest position and remove from the frame. Inset the seatpost into the holder in the Docking Station.
- Place the PitstopWheels on the slots in the base of the Docking Station and secure using the included wheel strap.
Attaching Docking Station Cover
- Fit the cover over the Gocycle.
- Align both ends of the zips and pull the zip around the whole of the docking station.
- It can help to loosen the cord which covers the top of the Docking Station.
The docking station can be lifted using the handles, alternatively it can be rolled using the four caster wheels incorporated into the base.
Would you like to buy a Portable Docking Station?