This article is for Gocycle G4, Gocycle G4i and Gocycle G4i+ only. For installation of other models please see - Mudguards for frame numbers lower than 919334
- Installation video
- G4 Front Mudguard Bracket
- Changing the Front Mudguard Bracket to G4
- Buying Gocycle Mudguards (Fenders)?
G4 Front Mudguard Bracket
You must ensure the Front mudguard you are using has the correct bracket installed.
|G4, G4i and G4i+||Greater than 919335|
|G2, G3, G3+, G3C, GS, GX and GXi||Less than 919334|
If you have purchased mudguard separately then it might be necessary to replace the Front Mudguard bracket.
To install the front mudguard you will need the following parts.
|G4 Front Mudguard Bracket*||KKL-4095-4589-01|
|G4 Front Mudguard Mounting Kit*||KKL-4086-4590-01|
*can be ordered separately if updating existing mudguards
Changing the Front Mudguard Bracket to G4
- Using a 2.5mm Hex (Allen) Key undo the 2 bolts on the underside of the mudguard to remove the old bracket.
- Install the G4 Front Mudguard Bracket, KKL-4095-4589-01
- Remove the cap on the fork of the Gocycle using a 3mm Hex Key
- Install new shorter cap, KKL-4086-4590-01
- Install Mudguard onto the fork using the bolts from the mounting kit and a 4mm Hex Key.
For and questions or assistance please contact us
Buying Gocycle Mudguards (Fenders)?