The Gocycle Mudguards or fenders can quickly be attached or removed for folding and varying weather conditions.
- To fit the front mudguard, Use the included 4mm Hex key to loosen but not remove the 2 M5 bolts underneath the front fork boot.
- Place the mudguard bracket over the bolts and slide the bracket toward the rear of the bike.
- Use the 4mm Hex key to tighten the 2 bolts and complete the front mudguard installation.
When removing the front mudguard only a ¼ turn of the bolts is required to be able to slide the mudguard forwards and remove.
- Unscrew the rear mudguard mounting knob.
- Align the mudguard to the two mounting points.
- Replace the rear mudguard mounting knob over the mudguard and tighten until it is secure.
To remove the rear mudguard undo the mudguard mount knob, remove the mudguard and screw the mounting knob back onto the Gocycle.