Gocycle should not be ridden off road. Gocycle is an electric bicycle developed and designed for on paved road commuting usage and simple riding in fair weather and at speeds relevant to safe and appropriate travel in an urban or suburban environment. Where applicable, the product meets the minimum requirements outlined in EN 15194:2017. Abusive riding styles or inappropriate use will invalidate any warranty protection offered in this agreement.
Articles in this section
- Why do I need to ease my foot off the pedals to change gears?
- Why is there a minimum speed for the motor to operate?
- What should I do if I get a puncture?
- Can I use Gocycle off road?
- Can I take Gocycle on the bus?
- Can I take Gocycle on the London Underground?
- Can I take Gocycle on the train?
- Will I need insurance for Gocycle?
- Can I use Gocycle without the motor assistance?
- Do I need to wear a helmet to ride the Gocycle?