Using the Diagnostics within the app checks the sensors and and switches on the Gocycle.
1. Go to settings, whilst still connected to the bike
2. Press 'go' next to diagnostics
3. Rotate the cranks backwards.
The number next to 'pedals' should increase 8x per revolution.
4. Rotate the rear wheel forwards.
The number next to 'wheels' should increase 4x per revolution.
5. Press the left switch to activate throttle a few times.
The number next to 'go button' should increase once per switch.
6. Change up and down the gears whiles pedalling.
These should be indicated next to 'Gear'.
7. Hold both brakes on tight. Stand on the left pedal.
You should see a number increase next to 'torque'.
8. Hit the 'off' button next to motor.
This activates motor test mode.
9. Now hold the throttle on. The motor should start.
You may need to get the front wheel turning first. Please try a few times to start it.
Hold the throttle on and steer the bars full left to full right and back.
Did the motor cut off at all through the rotation?
Diagnostics for Gocycle G4, G4i & G4i+: