Using the Fold Leg
When the Gocycle is folded the fold leg and the right-hand crank arm are used to support the Gocycle in the upright position.
The Fold Leg will automatically deploy during the Gocycle folding process.
It can be folded away if not required when the Gocycle is folded.
To install the Fold Leg
If the Gocycle has a thumb screw installed this will need be replaced with the bolt provided in the fold leg kit.
- Undo the thumb screw and remove it from the frame.
- Insert the bolt provided and tighten using the included 4mm hex key.
- Fit the two wave springs over the top hat make note of the correct alignment place the top hat into the fold leg.
- Locate on the pivot block and orientate the top hat so that the 3 screw holes align.
- Using a pozi head screw driver tighten the three screws until the fold leg feels secure.
Now the fold leg installation is complete.