The Gocycle Holster Lock is used to conveniently store a lock on the side of your frame.
The lock used is a folding Abus Bordo 6000 Ecolution lock which is Sold Secure Silver rated.
This lock has a locking circumference of 90cm.
Fitting your Lock Holster Kit
To ensure the bike is stable deploy the kickstand. If the Gocycle has a fold leg fitted make sure it is in the downwards position or if you use a Seatpost Thumb Screw this must be removed.
- Clean the frame with a lint free cloth.
The Lock Holster has a snap off alignment panel. This is used to position the holster against Gocycle.
- Before removing the backing tape, practice aligning the lock holster. To do this locate the round top protrusion into the seat post bolt hole and align the curved lower feature with the Pivot Backplate
- Hold the alignment panel in place and fold the holster away from the frame.
- Remove the 3M tape covering. While still holding the alignment panel carefully press the Lock Holster onto the frame. Evenly apply pressure to the holster for a few seconds to ensure full adhesion.
- Remove the alignment panel flexing it back and forth to snap it off the holster
The lock can be placed into the holster in either direction.
Using your Lock Holster Kit
To use the lock remove it from the holster, unlock it and warp the it around the front of the frame and a fixed post.
The lock opening circumference is size to not allow the Gocycle frame to be removed from either end.