The lightweight Rear Luggage Rack features rails with 14 mm diameter which will suit most modern Rear Panniers. The bespoke design integrates perfectly with Gocycle to transform it into the ultimate commuting electric two wheeler. The system is designed to detach easily so you are able to fold your Gocycle for storage or transport.
The Luggage Rack shown below is designed for the G2, G3, G3C, G3+ or GS.
The GX luggage rack has a single sided design to enable the Gocycle to be folded with the Luggage rack attached.
Fitting the Gocycle Rear Luggage Rack
Attaching the 2018 Rear Luggage Rack Light Kit
Please read the following safety information before installing the Gocycle rear Luggage Rack:
- The Gocycle Rear Luggage Rack is intended to be mounted to a Gocycle only. Do not attempt to mount this Luggage Rack to any other bicycle.
- The Rear Luggage Rack is compatible with the following Gocycle models; G1, G2, G3 & GS
- Instructions for mounting the Luggage Rack can be found above, or from www.vimeo/com/gocycle
- All fasteners should be secured before riding. Check the instruction video for correct adjustment of the fasteners.
- The maximum load capacity for the Gocycle Rear Luggage Rack is 10kg. Do not exceed the maximum permissible load of 10kg.
- Always distribute luggage evenly between both sides of the Luggage Rack.
- Where possible adjust luggage towards front of Gocycle with sufficient heel clearance.
- The Gocycle Rear Luggage Rack is not suitable for the attachment of a child seat.
- The Gocycle Rear Luggage Rack is not designed to pull a trailer.
- Luggage can only be safely carried on the carrier section of the rack.
- Do not modify the Gocycle rear Luggage Rack in any way.
- The Gocycle may behave differently (particularly with regard to steering and braking) when the Luggage Rack is loaded.
- When luggage is mounted to the Rack, ensure that there are no loose straps that could get caught in the rear wheel.
- The lights (if required) and reflector should be mounted as shown in the instructional video. The reflector and lights should not be obstructed by luggage when attached to the Luggage Rack.
- The maximum compatible wheel size is the same for the Gocycle itself: 20" x 2”. The Luggage Rack is compatible with Gocycle mudguards.
Unit 30 Barwell Business Park