Yes, but it will be subject to any laws that govern all bicycles. We recommend you check with your network operator before travelling to avoid disappointment.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a minimum speed for the motor to operate?
- What should I do if I get a puncture?
- Is there a rider weight limit for Gocycle?
- Can I use Gocycle off road?
- Can I take Gocycle on the bus?
- Can I take Gocycle on the London Underground?
- Can I take Gocycle on the train?
- Will I need insurance for Gocycle?
- Can I use Gocycle without the motor assistance?
- Do I need to wear a helmet to ride the Gocycle?