The following tips are for Gocycle lithium ion batteries only. For the G1 NiMH Battery please see the G1 owner's manual
- Before first use, ensure that your battery is fully charged.
- Your battery will go into over Power Save Mode if it is discharged to a critically low
level. Recharge your battery as soon as possible after it becomes fully discharged. A battery
will be permanently damaged if left for an extended length of time in a fully discharged state.
- Heat accelerates the degradation of batteries. Avoid operating or storing the battery in high
temperatures when possible.
- Once your battery displays 1 LEDs on the rear of the battery, charge your battery within 48
- Do not allow a nearly depleted battery to be unused for more than one month. The battery will slowly discharge until it becomes fully discharged, and this will permanently damage the