No, It is not necessary to remove the Gocycle lithium ion battery for charging. We do not recommend removing the Gocycle lithium ion battery from the frame, unless with assistance from your dealer or if instructed by Gocycle Technical Support.
Articles in this section
- Gocycle G3 Battery - PSDS and Data Sheets
- Power Save Mode
- Do I need to remove the battery to charge it?
- Battery compatibility
- Where do I buy a new battery?
- How do I know how much power is left in the battery?
- Can the battery self-recharge during use?
- How much will Gocycle cost to charge?
- How much will Gocycle cost for a 30-mile commute with relaxed pedalling input?
- How do I know when the battery is fully charged?