Installing the Front Light
- Plug in the front light and tuck the cable and connectors under the fork boot.
- Push the cable into the slot in the top of the bracket to hide the cable.
Installing the Rear Light
The rear light cables will be under a cable cover at the rear of the Gocycle, between the Battery Cap and the Shock Tube.
- Remove the cable cover and pull the cables out from behind the strut. If your Gocycle does not have a cable cover the rear light cable will be inside the frame trim.
- Plug in the connector.
- tuck the cable into th bracket.
- The rear light bracket will attach to the lockshock mount with a ‘click’.
Depending on the regulations in your region you may be necessary to install the supplied wide angle reflector
Use the switch behind the front light to turn on and off the integrated light kit. This switch controls both front and rear lights.