To perform a log upload follow these steps:
- Turn on the bike and open the Gocycle app.
- Connect to the Gocycle in the app.
- Press the 'settings' icon in the top right of the screen.
- Scroll to 'log' and press 'upload'.
- Press the 'begin' button to start the upload. Ensure you stay within 2 metres of the Gocycle and have strong WiFi connection.
- Once the log has been uploaded, please contact Gocycle Support. Please provide your frame number and any symptoms you are experiencing. Our team will then be looking into your data.
Gocycle Log Data
Uploading the log will enable our Gocycle Tech Support team and Engineers to see data from the sensors and settings on Gocycle and assist us with remotely diagnosing any issues on the bike.
NB: The log data is not time stamped or location tracked.