[video coming soon]
The Gocycle Travel Case has been designed to store, transport and protect a Gocycle GX, GXi, G4, G4i and G4i+ when not in use.
The Gocycle Travel Case is not designed for shipping, or for air travel.
The Gocycle Travel Case is not compatible with the G1, G2, G3, G3C, G3+ or GS.
Specification - Size and Weight
The Gocycle Travel case weighs 5kg/11lb
Dimensions Containing Bike
Fitting the Gocycle to the Travel Case
Step 1 - Fold the Gocycle including removal of the seat post
- Video guide here
Step 2 - Stow the kickstand carefully
- Make sure the kickstand does not stow too quickly and hit the frame
Step 3 - Place the Gocycle into the Travel Case
- The Gocycle wheels face the open end of the Travel Case:
Step 4 - Crank Arms
- Make sure that the folding pedals are folded and the MKS pedal removed.
- The right crank arm should point towards the back of the travel bag:
Step 5 - close the zip
- It may help to loosen the cord that covers the top of the Travel Case