It might be necessary to calibrate the servo. This will adjust the shifting to ensure it is correct. Follow the steps below.
- Turn on the Gocycle
- Connect to the Gocycle in the GocycleConnect app. You may need Set up the GocycleConnect app
- Go to
- Diagnostics > Go
- Servo Calibration > Start
- Gently hold the rear brake and pedal forwards on the crank arm.
- Keep the pressure on the crank arm and the wheel speed constant during calibration.
- You will hear some adjustments being made to the servo. This is normal
- Keep pedalling until you hear a confirmation beep which is same as Gocycle startup *.
*If failed there will be 6 beeps (de do de do de do)