- Using the USB Charging Port.
- Gocycle G4
- Gocycle G4i and G4i+
- What is the spec of the USB-C Charger port.
Using the USB Charging Port.
- The USB port on the Gocycle G4 range is for charging devices.
- The Gocycle must be switched on for the USB port to charge a device.
- The USB port should not be used when riding the Gocycle.
- Note that certain cables are not compatible with the USB-C port. these are typically cables used for charging higher wattage devices such as laptops.
1. Locate and open the charging port
2. Insert the charging cable into the port and your device
Gocycle G4i and G4i+
1. Open the charging port
2. Insert the charging cable into the port and your device. The charger ports on the Gocycle G4i and G4i+ are angled upwards.
What is the spec of the USB-C Charger port?
1.5 amp BC1.2 DCP, using a USB Type-C Rev. 1.2 compliant DFP Controller