The Gocycle Cateye Reflex Auto is a reflector and battery operated light. The light can be manually switched on or set to turn on automatically when motion and low light is detected. It replaces the snap rail fold bung under the saddle.
- If the fold bung if installed, use a Phillips head screwdriver to undo and remove bolt.
- Gently remove the fold bung.
- Use a Phillips head screwdriver to remove the bolt from the Gocycle Cateye Reflex Auto Light.
- Carefully clip the Gocycle Cateye Reflex Auto mount to the left saddle rail.
- Reinstall the screw.
- Clip to the right saddle rail.
Automatic on and off
The light turns on/off automatically in auto light mode. Install the batteries, press and hold the switch until the light flashes for 5 seconds and turns off.
Auto on/off is controlled by motion and by an optic sensors that will turn the light on when darkness is detected.
The light is on for approximately 50 seconds if no motion is detected.