- Stowing the Kickstand
- Deploying the Kickstand
- Do's and Don'ts
- Installing the Kickstand
- G2, G3, GS
- GX, GXi
- Adjusting the Kickstand
Stowing the Kickstand
- Roll the bike backwards and the kickstand legs will fold up partially.
- To complete the movement, place your foot behind one of the kickstand legs and gently lift it towards the front of the bike.
Deploying the Kickstand
- Press downwards on one of tabs on either side using your foot.
- Lift the rear of the bike to ensure the kickstand has fully deployed.
Do's and Don'ts
- Never unfold the Gocycle with the kickstand stowed. This can damage the paint on the frame.
- Never attempt to stow the kickstand by leaning the Gocycle onto one leg and kicking the other leg forward. This will damage the kickstand.
- Do not sit on the Gocycle when the kickstand is deployed. This will damage the kickstand.
- Please ensure you follow the above guidelines for full warranty coverage on your kickstand or frame paint.
Installing the Kickstand
Gocycle G2, G3 and GS
- Locate and orientate the Kickstand over the M8 bolt, so that the legs will fold forward and follow the shape of the underside of the frame.
- Using a 13mm Spanner tighten the nut to a maximum torque of 20Nm.
Please see the document linked below
Gocycle GX and GXi
- Locate and orientate the Kickstand over the threaded hole in the frame, so that the legs will fold forward and follow the shape of the underside of the frame.
- Insert the screw through the kickstand, and thread into the frame
- Use a 5mm Hex key and tighten to 6-8Nm
Adjusting the Kickstand
Occasionally it may be necessary to adjust the Kickstand movement. This can be adjusted using the 6mm hex head bolts on the kickstand body.
- Tightening the bolts will slow the Kickstand movement and loosening the bolts will increase the speed of the movement.
- When adjusting the action of the Kickstand make incremental changes and test regularly to prevent damage to the Gocycle and Kickstand.