Stowing the Kickstand
- Roll the bike a small distance backwards and the kickstand legs will move forwards.
- To complete the movement, place your foot behind one of the kickstand legs and gently lift it towards the front of the bike.
Deploying the Kickstand
- Press downwards on one of tabs on either side using your foot.
- Lift the rear of the bike to ensure the kickstand has fully deployed.
Dos and Dont's
- Never unfold the Gocycle with the kickstand stowed. This can damage the paint on the frame.
- Never attempt to stow the kickstand by leaning the Gocycle onto one leg and kicking the other leg forward. This will damage the kickstand.
- Do not sit on the Gocycle when the kickstand is deployed. This will damage the kickstand.
- Please ensure you follow the above guidelines for full warranty coverage on your kickstand or frame paint.